[Spce-user] Fraud Prevention

Martin Wong martin.wong at binaryelements.com.au
Thu May 2 03:35:46 EDT 2013

Hi Andreas, no problems. I thought I was missing something...

There is a /usr/sbin/ngcp-fraud-daily-**lock script available though there
is no /etc/ngcp-config/templates/**etc/cron.d/ngcp-fraud-daily-**lock.tt2

Anyways, let me know once you get it into the repo and also how to get the
script if you can.

Thanks