[Spce-user] Intro

Mike Hammett sipwise at ics-il.net
Sat May 4 07:44:59 EDT 2013

The screen shots need to be more clear in both the PDF and HTTP versions. Perhaps offering realistic information would help, IE: Not just saying testuser, but an example of what someone would really put there. That would help a newbie understand the purpose of a given field better. Some areas you do, but not others. For example SIP URI (new concept to me) vs. phone number vs. username. I've always just used the phone number as the username.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com