[Spce-user] Intro

Jeremie Chism jchism2 at gmail.com
Sun May 5 21:10:34 EDT 2013

You enter the information into sip peers. I use vitality as one of my upstreams. I think we have 5 or so now. If you use the accept all rule for the peer it will allow any call to come in. Rewrite rules are used to normalize incoming calls to e164 format. A rewrite rule can be used for many things. Ex. If you want to use *98 for voicemail instead of the default 2000 a rewrite rule will do that. The users manual is pretty detailed for peers. The only thing you may need help for is the rewrite rules.

Sent from my iPhone