[Spce-user] Intro

Mike Hammett sipwise at ics-il.net
Wed May 8 17:05:27 EDT 2013

I did try with what you sent me, but I have been met with the same results.

I have Vitelity setup to point to that IP, yes.

I don't have any subscriber devices at this time. My subscriber definition in SIPWise has no reference to Vitelity.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com