[Spce-user] Intro

Mike Hammett sipwise at ics-il.net
Wed May 8 22:49:26 EDT 2013

The manual said to make something NOT the phone number, so that's what I did.

"With the default system settings, the user part has to have at least one alphabetic character, so it’s not possible by default to just use a number here."

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com