[Spce-user] Force CLI

Kevin Masse kmasse at questblue.com
Thu May 9 10:21:36 EDT 2013

Good morning, if you are looking to force the outbound caller ID of the subscriber make sure you have the DID in the e.164 number field.

That should force the outbound caller ID to be that number.

For clients that have multiple outbound caller ID leave out the e.164 subscriber number and place all the numbers in the alias area instead.

Kevin