[Spce-user] PAP2T Ata

Christopher Saroli csaroli at isysp.com
Fri May 10 16:53:17 EDT 2013

I actually figured out my problem.. My provider doesn't accept the source caller id if it has the country code when dialing toll free numbers.  I fixed this by putting in a caller id override for the subscribers with atas.  I only experienced this on my atas because the phone systems I setup don't send out the country code.

Christopher Saroli
csaroli at isysp.com