[Spce-user] sipwise logs

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri May 10 17:21:31 EDT 2013

Hello,

These are configuring the period to store kamailio acc data (from which
CDRs are created) and mysql binlogs retention.

You should copy /etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/logrotate.d/ngcp.tt2 to
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/logrotate.d/ngcp.customtt.tt2 and change
'rotate 93' line in there. Maybe we should add a config.yml variable.