[Spce-user] SMS supporting

andreas tseiko a.tseiko at hotmail.com
Wed May 15 09:30:52 EDT 2013

Dear Daniel, Initialy I would like to thank you for your prompt response.We are interesting only in SIP Instant Messaging for CE local users.
We have tried to send text message from one CE subscriber to another one.
Both subscibers are registered to CE via smartphones using CSipSimple app.
Text message sending was unsuccessful receiving SIP.403.
We have captured this call's relevant SIP messages in which it is shown
that CSipSimple did not responded to SIP.407 which was sent by proxy.
Please find attached the "sms test.txt" that contains the trace.
Is it possible to deactivate outbound authentication in proxy only for
Instant Messaging?
If not, is there any workarround available?
Have you ever face a similar issue in the past?

Best regards.