[Spce-user] SMS supporting

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Wed May 15 09:54:41 EDT 2013

Hi,

Currently MESSAGE handling is implemented to forbid relaying unsolicited
messages, which means that the receiving user needs to authorize the
sending user first via the SIP/SIMPLE work-flow (SUBSCRIBE a->b, NOTIFY
server->b, XCAP b->server authorizing the subscription, NOTIFY
server->a). Presence with SIP/SIMPLE is quite crappy and we only got it
up and running properly with Jitsi.

However, you can disable this authorization check by copying your
impresence.tt2 to impresence.customtt.tt2 in
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/kamailio/proxy, search for the comment
"checks if watcher is authorized to subscribe event" and change the
block to something like this:

else if(is_method("MESSAGE"))
{
	xlog("L_INFO", "Handling message request - [% logreq -%]\n");
	route(ROUTE_IMP_RELAY);
	exit;
}

That should do the trick for you.