[Spce-user] Fail to store sms while sub is offline

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Tue May 21 07:33:43 EDT 2013

Hi andreas,

Please have a look here:
http://telephonynetworks.blogspot.co.at/2012/08/configuracion-de-kamailio-33-con-nat.html

and look for "#!ifdef WITH_MSILO" parts.
You also need the following failure route:
failure_route[MANAGE_FAILURE_MESSAGE]

You need to merge those parts into your default kamailio.cfg.tt2.

I suggest to create the
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/kamailio/proxy/kamailio.cfg.customtt.tt2
file instead of make changes on kamailio.cfg.tt2 (see
http://www.sipwise.com/doc/2.8/spce/ar01s11.html#_tt2_and_customtt_tt2_files)

Daniel