[Spce-user] Banned IP

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Mon May 27 08:14:24 EDT 2013

Hi,
No, it would not. You would need to whitelist it explicitly in
/etc/ngcp-config/config.yml:
dos_whitelisted_ips:
 - 1.2.3.4

kamailio.lb.security has options to configure the IP ban:

dos_ban_time: 300
dos_reqs_density_per_unit: 20
dos_sampling_time_unit: 2
dos_whitelisted_ips:

If you get more than "dos_reqs_density_per_unit" in
"dos_sampling_time_unit" seconds, the IP is banned "dos_ban_time" unless
it's listed in "dos_whitelisted_ips".