[Spce-user] Duplicating Sipwise question

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Wed May 29 15:17:31 EDT 2013

Hi,

On 05/29/2013 09:13 PM, Kevin Masse wrote:
> I don't mind posting some logs.
> The reason I did not at first is because I wanted to know if the process
> was already documented before going on too far in the list.
> As we put together some logs is there a way to confirm the original two
> questions?
>
>   Question:  With the information posted above is anything missing from
>   what I copied over to the second and third servers?
>   Question: Is this process documented in a previous thread that I
>   should go over?

Doesn't look too bad, actually. To be 100% sure, you can also copy over
the mysql db and constants.yml, then execute "ngcpcfg apply", as those
two define the DB credentials. Again, it's hard to tell if you/we missed
something as I have no clue what your error is (the kamailio logs should
tell you).

Andreas