[Spce-user] no audio

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Thu Nov 21 11:19:05 EST 2013

Hi,
the ICE needs to be allowed in Domain or Subscriber preferences, search
for preference use_rtpproxy and set it to "Always with rtpproxy as
additional ICE candidate". This allows media to bypass rtpproxy
actually. The SIP SIMPLE message should be working if you have presence
allowed (by default in CE) could you post your kamailio-proxy.log here?

HTH.
Andrew