[Spce-user] Upload Fees as CSV

Marc Storck mstorck at voipgate.com
Thu Nov 21 11:24:55 EST 2013

Good evening,

I have been trying to find the correct format for CSV files to be used to upload into Billing Fees. I'm using latest version 3 cimmunity edition.

I have tried with a file with the folllowing content:

source;destination;direction;zone;detial;onpeak_init_rate;onpeak_init_interval;onpeak_follow_rate;onpeak_follow_interval;offpeak_init_rate;offpeak_init_interval;offpeak_follow_rate;offpeak_follow_interval;use_free_time
.*;^1.*;out;NA-US-COU;United States;2.60;60;2.60;6;2.60;60;2.60;6;0

But all I got was an error screen with this:

(en) Please come back later
(fr) SVP veuillez revenir plus tard
(de) Bitte versuchen sie es spaeter nocheinmal
(at) Konnten's bitt'schoen spaeter nochmal reinschauen
(no) Vennligst prov igjen senere
(dk) Venligst prov igen senere
(pl) Prosze sprobowac pozniej
(pt) Por favor volte mais tarde
(ru) Попробуйте еще раз позже
(ua) Спробуйте ще раз пізніше

(BTW, I like the (at) version).

Can someone tell me where to look for error messages and/or what the correct format would be?

Best regards,

Marc