[Spce-user] Displaying inbound e164

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Sun Nov 3 15:41:49 EST 2013

Hi Theo,

just to make sure that we are not mixing things here: are you sure you'd
like to replace *caller ID* (From) with the e164 alias dialed?

On the other hand, if we are talking about dialed number only, e164 to
ruri option should help, unless the phone reacts to it strangely. Anyway
in that case I'd like to see the kamailio-proxy.log and a short trace
explaining the expected and actual result.

Thanks.
Andrew