[Spce-user] problem with sip provider 3.0

cyberider at o2.pl cyberider at o2.pl
Tue Oct 1 07:57:27 EDT 2013

 hi i just start use your program sip provider ce 3.0 i used before sipprovide 2.6 and i cofigure everything like in manual and it was fine andquick but when i upgrade to 3.0 i configure everything like in manualandnothing it show im online i think  (i use jitsi on pc and android if you know better thin pls let me know) butwhen itry to add contacts it say some times invalid transport or server didnotrespond to our reqest or invitationtransport i cant register any deviceslike on 2.6 before pls help me thx im new to this