[Spce-user] Install error - odbc

Steven Saner ssaner at hubris.net
Wed Oct 23 17:44:25 EDT 2013

Hi:

I am new to sipwise. I did search some for this error, but was unable to
find any answers.

I am trying to do a new install on a fresh basic install of Debian
Wheezy. I get the following:

Running as root... OK
Internet access... OK
Looks like a clean install... OK
Check Debian version... OK
Check 64 bit capable system... OK
Updating package repository...OK
Installing package list. This might take several minutes depending on
your network connection...Error while installing ngcp-ngcp-ce
Setting up odbcinst (2.2.14p2-5) ...

Configuration file `/etc/odbc.ini', does not exist on system.
Installing new config file as you requested.
 ngcp-asterisk
 ngcp-reminder
 ngcp-services-ce
 ngcp-ngcp-ce

Can someone point me towards the solution?

Thanks

Steve