[Spce-user] FYI: Package update(s) in release 3.0

Marc Storck mstorck at voipgate.com
Mon Oct 7 12:25:42 EDT 2013

ngcpcfg apply seems to generate this:

Configuration:
      log level:           INFO (2)
      log to stderr:       no
      configuration file:  /etc/sems/sems.conf
      plug-in path:        /usr/lib/sems/plug-in/
      daemon mode:         yes
      daemon UID:          sems
      daemon GID:          sems
      application:         $(apphdr)

at the end of the upgrade process, but I'm unsure if=20

application:         $(apphdr)

is the intended output.

Am I just parno=EFd or is this not supposed to happen?

Regards, Marc