[Spce-user] FYI: Package update(s) in release 3.0

Carriba UG - sip:wise sipwise at carriba.org
Mon Oct 7 16:52:37 EDT 2013

Hello,

It´s now woking.

Thanks.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Andrew Pogrebennyk [mailto:apogrebennyk at sipwise.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 7. Oktober 2013 18:11
An: sipwise at carriba.org; spce-user at lists.sipwise.com
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: [Spce-user] FYI: Package update(s) in release 3.0

Hello,
We have just released a fixed version 1.0.15 of ngcp-panel. + is now allowed
again. I will announce update to the list in separate email.

As for templates update 3.0.19, it brings the following fixes:
- Activates Replaces handling in sems if REFER method is enabled in
config.yml
- Some fixes in LB (websocket transport + internal contact masking if UAS
sends Contact without username part).

BR,
Andrew