[Spce-user] Trunk with many DID's

Warren Stallworth wstallworth at questblue.com
Thu Oct 10 17:44:23 EDT 2013

Hello, in your trunk settings, if place qualify=yes, you can check to make sure that your trunk is connecting to your sbc.  To check the connect go to the command line of your freepbx and do a sip show peers.  If your pbx shows your trunk as ok, the you might have to adjust your subscriber information in sipwise to ensure that the IP of the pbx is in the allowed.

Warren