[Spce-user] 2 asterisk subscribers - subscriber sst setting ignored?

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Fri Oct 11 08:54:52 EDT 2013

Also, I find quite interesting…

Asterisk when receiving a 420, ends the call without sending a bye, and
logs a -- Got SIP response 420 "Option Disabled" back from x.x.x.x

But SPCE still thinks the call is going. I have no RTP audio from one side
now. My rtp_timeout = 60, and rtp_timeout_onhold = 3600.

The caller is still on the dead line now for 10 minutes. What registers
that the call was on hold? Because I the call was on hold at a point, but
is no longer. (Seems like it doesn’t unset this).

I’m busy testing if I never put the call on hold, if the rtp_timeout
works at 60sec. Perhaps I’m mistaken and the rtp_timeout requires both ends to
send no rtp?

Regards

Matthew