[Spce-user] SIP Router MI Server

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Tue Oct 15 16:51:25 EDT 2013

Multiple people indicated in private messages that this is the case,
however, I can assure you that since we don't have any manual/static
registrations, that this wasn't created that way, but on occasion just
reappears.
It always also has the same IP as the current dynamic registration (whose
IP changes every 24 hours)