[Spce-user] Apache2 not starting in version 3

Pedro Guillem pedro.guillem at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 17:57:30 EDT 2013

Cheers for that.
I just noted i built a 512MB server instead of a 4GB server.

I have seen web servers working with as little as 256 MB of RAM in the
past, but have never seen apache eating up that much memory at atartup.....
i strongly believe Perl is not the appropiate language to do sites anymore
for many reasons.. So I might contribute the project by building a very
light PHP driven admin interface for SPCE.

Regards and thanks again