[Spce-user] To Upgrade or not ?

Dave Massey dave at optionsdsl.ca
Sun Sep 8 20:31:01 EDT 2013

Hey all, I haven't posted here in a while, I am using the 2.6 version of SPCE, and Im both unsure and afraid to upgrade it.

It works good. (apart from 2 occasions where kamailio has crashed).  I never looked into why, my customers just wanted me to fix it.
Im afraid upgrading to 2.8 or 3.0 will break things.
I have a couple of customtt files but overall its not heavily modified.
uhm, is there a way to just keep 2.6 upgraded? I thought I remember you could do that. I think I installed it just as 2.6 came out.

Is upgrading safe? And whats the upgrade path? Should I be reading the 2.8 manual and upgrade, then go to the 3.0 manual and upgrade?

Thanks!
Dave