[Spce-user] Assign Reseller to Contract

Douglas Ugalde dugalde300 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 16:47:29 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Well, I testing the new version spce v3.0, but I have a problem or maybe a
misundertood with the creation an assignment of  reseller to  customer.

Example:

Create a Reseller--> this one ask for a contract---> click to create
contract and create contact--> save--> after that the page return to the
Reseller section and I see the Contract created before, I  assigned a name
to Reseller and save.

The Contract created before do not have a Reseller associated, if I look
into Contract the option to assign a Reseller a can't find it, I followed
the HandBook 3.0 but I dont know how to do it, can be a bug?

I really sorry for my english, regards.