[Spce-user] Sip-client behind nat shows internal IP in sipwise

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Mon Sep 2 05:50:18 EDT 2013

El Mon, 02 Sep 2013 11:38:06 +0200
Ks <ks at poe-ups.com> escribió:

> Dear friends,
>
> I am new at sipwise. I installed the appliance on a fresh debian server
> an I can register clients.
> The sipwise server is on a official IP and lients behind nat routers.
> If I register the client sipwise shows internal ip address on
> registraion and calling is not possible
> User Agent:
> Linksys/SPA962-6.1.5(a)
> Contact
> sip:11588 at 10.11.70.2:5063
> NAT
> yes
> Expires
> 2013-09-02 11:53:30

Hi

The server showing the internal ip is normal as it's how the end user device
creates it's contact header and sends it. But this doesn't mean that the server
tries to send calls to this ip address.

Please create a ngrep-sip capture of your call and also send us the proxy log
of that call to see what's happening

cheers,

Jon