[Spce-user] Billing information

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Mon Sep 9 06:46:25 EDT 2013

Hi,

On 09/08/2013 11:16 AM, Anibal Cañada wrote:
> Last update change the version from Billing Data Export version 6 to version 7.
> That change is not documented and is not explained here: http://www.sipwise.com/doc/3.0/spce/ar01s09.html#_billing_data_export
> Can anybody post the changes to the csv?

It was actually not by intention to put this into 3.0 as we try to avoid
such changes within a patch release. Sorry about that.

The question now is whether to let it there this time and update the
docs, or roll back the feature. The specific changes in question are to
export reseller information in the system level cdrs as well in order to
be able for the system operator to bill its resellers.

I'd tend to roll the change back to stay aligned with our policy, but if
you guys find this useful (which is honestly is), we can make an
exception and rather update the docs accordingly.

Your thoughts?

Andreas