[Spce-user] Fax problem

Pablo Muñoz-Cobo pmunoz at wisi.es
Tue Sep 10 02:55:18 EDT 2013

Hello Szabó:

Thanks for your reply.

In 2.5 this parameter(sdp_filter is not in the config.yml and not sure
if it will work i think it was introduced in 2.6-2.7. Maybe someone of
sipwise can help out with this.

Regarding slowing the speed seems to be a modern fax and my client told
me that there's nothing related the speed in the fax configuration panel

BR,
Pablo