[Spce-user] Install 2.8 CE Version

Michael Prokop mprokop at sipwise.com
Tue Sep 10 05:20:49 EDT 2013

* Jon Bonilla [Tue Sep 10, 2013 at 09:39:34AM +0200]:
> El Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:20:49 +1000 Martin Wong <martin.wong at binaryelements.com.au> escribió:

> > just wondering if we can still install just v2.8 rather than the v3.0.

> > Reason being that we've already got a few v2.8s around working nicely and
> > scripts all there.

> > When I try to install it again according to the manual, it says it needs
> > debian 7 unfortunately.

> You can install both versions. Use the 2.8 installer and the 2.8 handbook
> instructions.

> http://deb.sipwise.com/spce/ngcp-installer-2.8.deb
> http://www.sipwise.com/doc/2.8/spce/

We just noticed that
http://www.sipwise.com/doc/2.8/spce/ar01s04.html was refering to
ngcp-installer-latest.deb (which is currently pointing to the 3.0
release being the latest one) instead of refering to
ngcp-installer-2.8.deb, we just applied the fix to the docs.

Thanks for raising the issue, Martin.

regards,
-mika-