[Spce-user] renaming domains?

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Tue Sep 10 10:42:37 EDT 2013

Hello Jirka,

On 09/10/2013 09:19 AM, Jirka Jirout wrote:
> we are about to rebrand our service and as a part of this, I would like to rename the domain we use. Can I simply change the value of "domain" column in the voip_domains table in the provisioning database and domains table in the billing db?

You also need to be aware of the following tables:

billing.subscribers
kamailio.subscriber (should be updated via trigger from the above)
kamailio.usr_preferences
kamailio.dom_preferences
provisioning DB:
- voip_dbaliases (changing this shall update kamailio.dbaliases)
- Check voip_cf_destinations if you use call forwards.

After updating kamailio.subscriber you will need to re-hash the passwords:

use kamailio
update subscriber
set ha1 = md5(concat(username, ':', domain, ':', password)),
ha1b = md5(concat(username, '@', domain, ':', domain, ':', password));

I hope I didn't miss something..

Regards,
Andrew