[Spce-user] V3 OSS

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Thu Sep 12 04:16:47 EDT 2013

Hi,

On 09/12/2013 12:40 AM, John Murray wrote:
> I have upgraded to SPCE V3 and now have some at least one subscriber
> that is not shown on the ‘subscriber’ page as I go through them and
> other subscribers are shown twice. If I start to type the SIP URI of the
> missing sub it appears.

Any details on how the subscriber is created? Does it belong to a
different reseller or something?

> Also when I try to add a domain I get:
>
> Failed to create domain. (A service could not be reached, "10.23.10.1",
> port 23)

This popped up once already, and I'm still puzzled. Can you please show
us the content of provisioning.xmlhosts table, as these values are taken
from there, and by default there is 127.0.0.1:5062 and 127.0.0.1:5582
which are used to populate the cache of kamailio-proxy and prosody,
there is nothing regarding port 23.

Andreas