[Spce-user] Adding Accounts and Subscriber through script or csv?

Barry Flanagan barry at flanagan.ie
Fri Sep 13 09:39:00 EDT 2013

On 13 September 2013 12:45, Flo <florian at acw.at> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> currently, we have no complete csv file, but I made one for you.
> Most of the users have no alias number, some have two or more.
>
> I don't know, if we need all columns. External_id and usernames are equal
> for a account and there subscribers.

You should be able to do this with the  api samples Andreas just posted.

I would suggest creating three php scripts one using each of his examples
for adding an account and adding a subscriber and then adding subscriber
preferences. Create all the accounts first then load up the subscribers,
then the preferences.

Hope this helps.

-Barry

Thank you!