[Spce-user] How to bill austrian premium rate numbers

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Thu Sep 19 08:03:18 EDT 2013

On 19/09/13 11:02, Flo wrote:
 > My problem with the premium rate numbers are, that the prices aren't
 > static. Two 0900 number could have different prices.

Hi,

the special numbers are organized into blocks with regulated (maximum)
rates. Have a look at the information of the RTR, e.g. for 0901/0931 at:
https://www.rtr.at/de/tk/premiumS
(follow the link at the very bottom for 0900/0930, etc.)

Now the real problem is you can't fully rely on this schema, as it only
specifies maximum rates. I know it's cumbersome, but you'll have to add
every single number that does not follow the above schema as an
individual entry in your rating CSV. Your peering partner should be able
to provide you with a list of the numbers and the applicable rate. You
can expect about 800 entries for 0711, 0810, 082x, 09xx, 118xxx.

You'll also need to update the list regularly, as the assignments change.

Cheers,
Daniel