[Spce-user] SPCE internal routing

John Murray john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
Fri Sep 20 07:12:27 EDT 2013

Jon hi,

We wanted to add call transfer function to our users so instead of adding an asterisk box to handle REFERs we got a module for SEMS to do this.
It works well but in a call where a local user is on the b-leg call and does an un-attended transfer, so sends a REFER message, this is received on the lb and loose routed to SEMS on port 5080 so the Refer-To: header, who is the new callee is not processed by the proxy.

Would it be best to have an exception on the lb to catch this and send to the proxy for processing?

Thanks very much.

John