[Spce-user] B2BUA registration 2 pbx

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Fri Sep 27 11:27:46 EDT 2013

Hi,

On 09/27/2013 02:27 PM, Rogier Banis wrote:
> I don't see any outbound requests. When i start up my soft phone i only
> see inbound request see the log:

Well, yeah, this procedure is not triggered by any softphone action. As
soon as you activate the peer registration flag, the interface triggers
the b2bua to perform the registration, so it should actually be done
instantly. In addition, if you restart sems, it will look into the DB
and do the registration as well.

If that didn't work, we'll have to look into that. Raising the debug
level of sems (sems-stats -c "set_loglevel 3") and trying it again, then
sending us the log will help pinning down the problem.

Andreas