[Spce-user] Use subscriber name as contact for incoming calls

Martin Stix ms at pluteus.at
Tue Apr 1 06:02:17 EDT 2014

Hi!

Sorry, other way round, I have a 3CX PBX registered as subscriber on sipwise.
When a call is made from PSTN to Sipwise to 3CX PBX it would be great to have the contact of the subscriber in contact field, and not ngcp-lb.
So it makes live easier for us writing templates for 3CX and roll it out to customers, because 3CX accepts the call in that case without having the customer doing some source identifiers and stuff in the 3CX. It is mainly because one customer on one subscriber can have more than 1 number. So we use the contact as source identifier.

regards

mit freundlichen Grüßen
best regards
Martin Stix