[Spce-user] Default Password

Alexander Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Mon Apr 7 04:04:19 EDT 2014

Dear Wagner,

The default login/password for NGCP Admin interface on
https://x.x.x.x:1443 is administrator/administrator.

You probably tried to login on subscriber selfcare interface
https://x.x.x.x - which requires login as 123456789 at x.x.x.x + some_pass.
You can create subscribers on NGCP Admin interface.

You you still have no luck to login, please share the NGCP version you
have installed and detailed steps to reproduce your issue.

Thank you!

--
Alexander Lutay
Head of Quality Assurance