[Spce-user] Default Password

Thomas Odorfer thomas.odorfer at comjoo.com
Mon Apr 7 04:08:37 EDT 2014

Hi,
The admin-panel provides access for both subscribers and administrator – in order to use the administrator login, you have to select „Administrator“ first from the login screen to select administrator login instead of the subscriber login.
Then the default credentials administrator/administrator should work.
Regards