[Spce-user] Fax T.38 Handling

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Tue Apr 8 09:01:04 EDT 2014

On Tue, Apr 08, 2014 at 10:46:11AM +0000, Martin Stix wrote:
> Hi!
>
> In Austria Fax is used a lot (have customers with 600 Faxes a week). They have to use Fax or Postal Mail because of Austrian Rights Situation.
>
> So can't tell them to use E-Mail :-)

I know ... I know ... it's the same here in Spain, but everytime I
hear someone talking about still using FAX ... I get ill ... :-P

The only solution to your problem it's that your subscribers that
conect FAX machines to your spce, use ATA or Gateways that supports
T.38 with fallback to T.30 ... most of ATA's and Gateways nowadays
does that without any issue.

Best regards