[Spce-user] Spce set up question!

Alfonso Lopez soccercrzyboy21 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 14:21:51 EDT 2014

Sorry if this is spam! I thought I sent this but I don't see any reply. My apologies, I just joined the list so I wasn't sure if it worked the first time or not!

I was wondering if there was a tutorial or anything for setting up sipwise CE on amazon ec2? I am working on a school project and need a easy to set up public server, which is why I chose sipwise!

I am having a couple of issues. When I follow the handbook, I get to the part where I need to login to the web console. If I just type in the public IP onto my web browser, I get to the "Self-Administration Login" website. However, when I try the default username and password (administrator), I get "Login failed - Please verify username and password".

If I try https://<ip>:1443, I get a pop up to accept the certificate. I hit ok, but then I immediately get 400 Bad Request: SSL certificate error.

I noticed after the install (which I didn't get any major failures for), the /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml did not contain "networking". I added the following to it based on another mailing list I came across:

networking:
   iaddress: 127.0.0.1
   aaddress: <Public IP address given by amazon ec2>
   eaddress: <ip address for eth0 given by "ip a" command

Any help would be appreciated!! Thank you so much

Instance Information:
Debian Squeeze 7.4 64 Bit
Type: t1.micro
sipwise mr 3.2.1

Finally, if I want to use webrtc, do I need to configure anything in particular?

Thanks!

Greenkirby21
Sent from my iPhone