[Spce-user] address book contacts

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Wed Apr 9 10:18:11 EDT 2014

If I add someone to the address book contact list,

(I'm adding them as +CCAC... etc, but it ends up showing (0) AC ....)

1)      should inbound calls show up on the device with a name in the SIP
Invite (hmmm... quite handy to have centralized number recognition on the
inbound for devices that don't support it?)... doesn't appear to do this
offhand

2)      Should the number show up in my call history as name (doesn't
appear to for historical calls or new calls after I've added the contact

Kind Regards