[Spce-user] Jitsi always offline

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Thu Apr 10 03:16:16 EDT 2014

Hi,

On 04/10/2014 12:33 AM, Wagner Ferreira wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried change, and erase the letter b, not work for me, my version is
> 3.6.5. What's your version ?

Since your panel shows 3.6.5, it's showing the panel version, so I
assume your're running the 2.8 LTS version, where the URL provided in
the blog post is still valid for you. Check in your
/var/log/apache2/access.log and in your /var/log/ngcp/oss.log if you can
see the request reaching your server.

Newer (3.x) panels don't show the version anymore. Maybe we should, but
rather the overall system version instead of the version of the panel
component to avoid confusions.

Andreas