[Spce-user] having trouble with provisioning jitsi on mr3.2.1

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Thu Apr 10 03:18:08 EDT 2014

Hi,

On 04/09/2014 11:28 PM, chymian wrote:
> andreas,
> since another one (Lorenzo Mangani) hit the old skype-like tutorial yesterday,

Not exactly Lorenzo (as he most likely knows what he's doing with the
CE, apart from having a typo in this link), but anyways.

> I tried to comment at the article on the correct link you gave me, but comments where closed…

I tried posting a test comment using my Disqus account, and it worked
just fine. Please provide more infos (screenshot, whatever) in a private
email showing your problem with the comment, so we can sort it out.

Andreas