[Spce-user] No audio... Video calls either

Mandle's Gmail getmandle at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 11:22:29 EDT 2014

When making calls, audio or video, inside the LAN, I am successful. When making across the WAN, the call rings and can be answered, but no sound is heard on either end. With video calls, it connects and I can see my image in a tiny box, but there is no video or audio being received on the other end. This is the same on the opposite device. What causes this?

Striving toward excellence