[Spce-user] Sipml5 + sip:provider ce + jitsi not working

David Strejc david.strejc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 02:56:56 EDT 2014

Dear all,

does anyone have working connection between sipml5 and jitsi - since jitsi
is not supporting ICE and sipml5 have mandatory ICE I've setuped
sip:provider ce user preferences due this info I've received:

-----------------
So on the web interface, go to your subscriber used for Jitsi, click the
preferences button, and in the nat and media flow control section, set
use_rtpproxy to force with plain sdp, set the rtcp_feedback to force
AVP, and set the srtp option to force RTP.

For the subscriber you're using with sipml5, you do the opposite: set
use_rtpproxy to force with ice as only candidate, rtcp_feedback to
prefer AVPF, and srtp to prefer SRTP.

That should tell the system to properly transcode between plain sip
(RTP/AVP) and webrtc (RTP/SAVPF) profiles.

Now sipml5 doesn't complain in javascript console about ICE and SDP but
still when I call to jitsi client the sipml5 client says call connected but
jitsi says - connecting.

I know that this could be tricky and I think I can provide more info about
this particular problem, but I need help with where I should look at now.

Many thanks to all for any suggestion.

David Strejc
t: +420734270131
e: david.strejc at gmail.com