[Spce-user] Spce set up question!

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Sat Apr 12 15:38:29 EDT 2014

Hi Alfonso,

I see you have solved the problem, but just in case: I'm pretty sure I
could do away with m1.small instance; the server may need some swap in
addition to 1.7GB RAM, but even if the AMI doesn't come with a swap
partition, you can always make more swap on your instance storage in a
local file (using dd, then mkswap and swapon).

Andrew