[Spce-user] Nginx port 80

Alexander Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Mon Apr 14 07:14:13 EDT 2014

Dear Nikita!

The file /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/ngcp-www-csc has been
generated automatically from template
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/nginx/sites-available/ngcp-www-csc.tt2
so your changes will be overwritten on next "ngcpcfg apply".

You can read more about configuration framework here:
> http://www.sipwise.com/doc/mr3.2.1/spce/ar01s11.html

So, to be in safe for the next updates and applies
you need to generate the custom template as described here:
> http://www.sipwise.com/doc/mr3.2.1/spce/ar01s11.html#_tt2_and_customtt_tt2_files

Feel free to ask any further questions!