[Spce-user] Which PSTN and mobile termination (peering) service should I use?

David Strejc david.strejc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 03:02:43 EDT 2014

With which SIP termination providers is sip:provider CE working the best?
Mainly I am interested in Europe and Czech Republic for now.

Are there any step by step how tos or intros for configuring this service?
I've found this topic in documentation but I suppose it may differ for
different termination providers.

Will it be a problem if my server is located in France? It is about 20ms
delay - is this ok for voice services or should I move somewhere closer to
my country?

Many thanks for your reply and help and many thanks for sip:provider
product!

David Strejc
t: +420734270131
e: david.strejc at gmail.com