[Spce-user] Question - db backup

Jorge Fresneda - Ibersontel j.fresneda at ibersontel.com
Wed Apr 16 07:59:52 EDT 2014

I need is to back up dayly, but I found that this breaks the hard drives
shortly. So wondering if there is any way to make a copy of fast and
effective security.

I would also like to know what the volume is advised to store CDR
because when there are many lines of CDR, the database slows down a lot
when you make a query.

Thank you,
regards
Jorge